- Bonuses and Promotions
EUR / USD
The pair EUR / USD traded in the range of $ 1.1680-90 this morning, staying close to yesterday's lows. At the moment, the single currency continues to remain under pressure and checks the moving average MA 200 H1. It is worth noting, while the pair will hold above this movement, it will be logical to carefully monitor the purchase of the euro. If the euro consolidates below - the bearish scenario will develop.
• The resistance is at the levels: $ 1.1705, $ 1.1740-50, $ 1.1790
• Support levels are located at: $ 1.1650, $ 1.1620, $ 1.1575
GBP / USD
The pair GBP / USD is trading in the range of $ 1,3105-10 this morning. The pound is in correction after a sharp decline on July 26. At the moment, the pair checks the strength of the MA 200 H1 moving average line. While the pair is in this consolidation, you can carefully look at the pair's purchases, but with short goals. However, if the British currency breaks through the support line for the last 3 trading days on July 27, it will be necessary to open sales.
• The resistance is at the levels: $ 1.3170, $ 1.3210, $ 1.3265
• Support levels are located at: $ 1,3070-80, $ 1,3000, $ 1,2960
This morning the pair USD / JPY rose to Y111.95, continuing yesterday's recovery. In addition, the pair managed to break through and consolidate above the moving average line MA 200 H1 and exit the outset Y110.60-Y111.50. While the pair will be kept above this moving, the best strategy will be to open new purchases on corrections.
• The resistance is at the levels: Y112.15, Y112.50, Y113.10-15
• Support levels are located on: Y111.40, Y110.60-75, Y110.35